SAN-YU COOKED WITH APPLED
1 San-yu (about 1 lb)
5 oz lean pork
1 tbsp sweet and bitter almonds
¼ dried tangerine peel
2 slices ginger
- Core and remove seeds from apples, thickly shred. Soak and clean dried tangerine peel. Wash sweet and bitter almonds.
- Scale and clean fish, rinse and pat dry. Heat wok with ½ tbsp. oil. Saute ginger. Put in fish and fry until both sides turn slightly brown, dish up. Rinse in warm water to remove.
- Wash and blanch lean pork in boiling water for a while, dish up. Rinse.
- Boil suitable amount of water together with dried tangerine peel. Put in all ingredients and parboil for30 minutes. Then cook over low heat for 2 hours. Stir in seasoning. Serve hot.ChengWoh.com a provider of chinese herbs since 1933. Visit their site for more information.
- SAN-PAN FISH SOUPTH YAM AND MEDLER
- SAN-YU AND PIG’S CHITTERLING COOKED WITH YA-KUK-CHOI
- BROAD BEAN SOUP WITH SEA CUCUMBER AND PORK SLICES