1.2 kg chicken drumsticks (about 7 drumsticks)
100 ml coconut milk
1 tsp salt
½ tsp turmeric powder
3 pcs lime leaves (finely shredded)
100 g shallots
3 fresh chillies
20 g ginger
20 g turmeric
2 stalks lemongrass
1. Wash chicken drumsticks. Drain. Marinate with turmeric powder and salt. Set aside.
2. Blend all spices together until fine.
3. Marinate chicken drumsticks with blended spices, lime leaves and coconut milk for at least 2 hours.
1. Heat up a griller at 150◦C
2. Grill chicken drumsticks for 25 to 30 minutes until they are brown. Serve.